In this article, have been announced the Maha TET 2018 online Application form apply online notification released by Maha TET exam board. Candidates are the Maha TET 2018 Online Application Form Apply Online on the official web portal. The candidate will have to keep in touch with the official website to stay updated regarding the examination and the various vacancies. The interview session is the final phase of the selection process. The final selection depends upon the performance in the interview session.
Maha TET 2018 Online Application Form
Every year, a large number of candidates appear in the examination to fill the vacant posts. Before filling the Maha TET Notification 2018, a candidate must read all the instructions and details regarding the Maha TET online application form in order to fulfill all the prescribed obligations.
Before filling the Maha TET online application form 2018 apply online, there are many things to be kept in mind. the students must keep scanned documents with themselves such as the photographs, signatures, Maha TET Ans2wer key 2018, certificates, Adhaar Card Number, etc. document which verify the educational qualifications such as the mark sheets of 10th, 12th, bachelor’s degree and the master’s degree.
Maharashtra TET Online Registration form 2018
The candidates with a disability should also fill the appropriate columns. The Maha TET Recruitment process includes two major steps: – The first phase is the written examination in which three papers have to be cleared and the next phase is the interview session which is the ending phase. The first phase must be cleared in order to appear in the next phase. The interview session is the final stage.
There are various instructions and guidelines which teach the students a proper way of filling the Maha TET 2018 online application form Apply online. The candidates can easily apply for the Maha TET 2018 by following the guidelines provided by the board.
Steps to filling the Maha TET 2018 Application Form online
The candidates must first read all the guidelines and instructions in order to fill the Maha TET 2018 online application form apply online accurately.
- The first step is to register for the examination. After the registration, a candidate will get a login ID and password which is an important detail for the candidates for further use.
- The next step is to fill all the personal as well as the academic details in the application form. If the entries are not accurate or appropriate, then the form will be disqualified and rejected.
- The next step is to upload the scanned photographs and signature and the required certificates. The format for the scanned document is mentioned on the website. The size and the format must be appropriate in order to fill the form accurately.
- The second last step is to make payment. The payment can be made via offline as well as the online mode. The offline mode of payment is a lengthy process as the candidate has to download and print the bank challan on a white paper sheet in the landscape mode in order to submit the fees at any branch. The online mode is much easier and convenient as the fee can be paid through debit or credit cards easily. The application fee is different for the different categories of students. A candidate will have to prepare for the examination at least three to six months before the examination to score well in the examination.
- The last step is to submit the Maha TET 2018 online application form. The form must be submitted before the last date of submission.
It is mainly for the students who want to pursue their careers in the field of teaching.